Telif Hakkı Plolitikası :
Kullanıcılar için : Bütün ziyaretçilerimizin dikkatine. Sitemizden görselleri bilgisayarınızda masaüstü arkaplan olarak kullanmak amacıyla indirebilirsiniz. Ancak görselleri herhangi bir şekilde ticari amaçla (website arkaplanı olarak, satmak için ya da üzerinden herhangi bir şekilde gelir elde etmek için) kullanamazsınız. Görselleri herhangi bir şekilde ticari amaçla kullanabilmek için görselin telif hakkı sahibinden gereken izni almanız gerekmektedir.
Telif Hakkı sahipleri için : Sitemizde yayınlanan bütün görseller internet üzerinden arama motorları gibi çeşitli kaynaklardan elde edilmitşir, bunu işinize saygısızlık olarak algılamayın lütfen. Bu harika görselleri oluşturduğunuz için size her zaman saygı duyuyoruz. Ancak kullandığımız alt yapı görsellerin telif hakkını bulup gösterebilecek kabiliyete ne yazık ki sahip değil. Ancak üzerinde çalışmaya devam ediyoruz ve elimizden geldiğince manuel olarak telif hakkı sahiplerini de belirtmeye çalışıyoruz, ayrıca kullanıcılarımızı telif hakkı politikası için uyarıyoruz.
Eğer telif hakkı politikamızdan tatmin olmadıysanız lütfen bizle iletişim sayfasından ulaşınız. Böylece mümkün olan en kısa sürede gerekeni yapabilelim.
Copyright Policy :
for Users : Attention every visitor to this website. You can download anything from here for desktop purposes only. You do not have any permission to use any image commercially (in website backgrounds,wall backgrounds, printing for sale..like that). You must obtain the permission from the original copyright holder of that image for using them commercially.
for Copyright Holders : All the images in this site are collected from various resources available on internet through search engines like that and please consider the fact that we do not intentionally distributing your work. We always respect your work in creating those wonderful images. But due to the fact we are using a 3rd party script which doesn’t have feature to display credits & copyright information. Currently are working on it. We already requested our users to comply with our copyright policy.
If you are still not satisfied with our copyright policy. Please take time to inform us through our contact page. So we can take an appropriate action as soon as possible.
Manzaralar.org is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Manzaralar.org website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify Manzaralar.org in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
The Company’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
III. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGERS
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.